Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello world!
Here's this week's update on my projects:

knitting wise

  1. started & finished a set of baby booties in one day (mega cute)
  2. started the OP art baby blanket in grey and black; I'd say it's about 1/5 done.
  3. a friend has asked me to make 4 toques for her bridesmaids as gifts
  4. I've decided to make myself a bright purple capelet for the fall, as it's already starting to get cold outside. I've found a very simple but nice pattern so i'm going to start it tonight.

media wise:

  1. redoing a photos page on a pre-existing website
  2. met a 'manager' for a local band; he's supposed to be emailing me about tshirt designs this week.
  3. working on a website for one of my APs at work.



and here are the photos of the sweater and hat i mentioned in the previous post:

1 comment: