Monday, August 17, 2009

soon to be knitting waaay more.

Well, I finished my pinwheel sweater as well as a floppy beret this weekend (pictures later)!
I had planned to start on the Space Invaders sweater next, but it seems my oldest sister is pregnant with her first kid, so i should probably start making the baby blanket and booties i told myself i would make for my sisters when they had kids. I want the blanket to be in an Entrelac pattern, so i should get started soon...it's just a matter of whether she knows the sex, or if i'm making stuff in unisex colours.

In other news i'm getting a lot of orders in; 5 toques for a wedding party's gifts, a couple slouchy beret's, the SI sweater for agata, and then of course my "i <3 zombies" sweater...I think i might attempt to make a felted bag/purse because i think with the right pattern i could sell a few of them.

...It's a good thing i'm really ambitious when it comes to knitting because when i write it all out, i have a hell of a lot of knitting to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment