Thursday, October 10, 2013

Grape Jam

The grunge sweater is done! I will post non-bathroom mirror selfies of it soon along with a link to the pattern. originally I intended for it to have long sleeves but when trying it on to make sure the body fit well I really liked the look of it with short sleeves.
The above pic is of the completed sweater before I sewed the ends in. This pattern took me only 5 days to complete :) Ever ambitious, I have begun my next sweater project. I purchased Red Heart with love in "Pewter" for the last sweater and I love how soft it turns out for an acrylic yarn So I purchased it in "Grape Jam" for my new project. When I'm writing a new pattern I never want to do the first attempt with a high quality (read: expensive) yarn in case it doesn't work out. This stuff works great for me as it's still practical and comfortable for wear once a project is done. Updates on the new sweater and a link to the last pattern up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment